Tuesday 3 January 2012

Joyeux Nouvel An

Happy New Year of 2012~!

Every year of New Year's eve, I will wear dress and find a nice and classy restaurant to celebrate and count down.
I believe that  we must have a good ending and beginning of a year, so your life will be more wonderful in the whole year.
I always celebrate New Year in Malaysia, because this time is a summer holiday and I will go back to Malaysia and properly I will go to Changkat Bukit Bintang to celebrate, because I can watch the firework there and the restaurant over there is nice.

This year I went to a place call Whisky Bar, but too bad I don't have camera and the photo that my friend took haven't give me yet. But... I also will introduce another restaurant to you all.

Name: LeBouchon
Address: 14 & 16 Changkat Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +603 2142 7633
Website:  http://lebouchonrestaurant.com/
Special: LeBouchon has been awarded BEST RESTAURANT  consecutively for 8 years in a row between 2003 and 2010.
Type of Restaurant: French

Price Range:
I spent around RM1,000 for 3 person (whole course meal) and with a bottle of wine.
Rating: I gave it 5 out of 5

 Bread & Wine


 
Chocolate Puff with Ice-cream


 Creme Brulee


 Duck Confetti

 Lamb Rack


 Mango Tiramisu


 Mussel Soup


 Salmon


 Scallop


 Foie Gras with Smoked Duck Breast


 Snacks


 Snail with Garlic and Butter Sauce


Asparagus with Champagne Sauce


The foods is good and this is a best place to choose if you want to date a girl. Nice atmosphere and food, but make sure you have to be talkative, because it takes about 3 hours to finish your meal. (from appetizer, soup, main course to dessert.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment